
Today was a good day for Caitlin. Though, I think she was disappointed that she went to school. She doesn't normally care when she gets dropped off at school. As a matter of fact, she normally waves bye-bye to me when I leave but today was different. She started throwing a little trantrum when I was letting her know I was leaving. There was another mother there dropping her kid off that is new to the class so I couldn't help but ask if he did that. Sure enough he does. Cailtin is so funny she does alot of what the other kids do and she doesn't even know why.... Why are kids that way? I wish she would pick up only the good things. I guess I'm asking for too much. Regardless, another reason I would like to be a stay-at-home mom. Staying with Caitlin the past few days was so hard and tiring but it felt so good at the end of the day spending so much time with her. I will treasure every moment with her and try to be patient. Anyway, today overall was a great day. When I picked her up so wasn't as excited as she normally gets when she sees her Dada but I'll take whatever I can get. I cooked some ground turkey for dinner with onions, green peppers and a tomatoe and she seemed to like it alot. I gave her a spoon and half. You know the ones that you use to cook with. That was alot for her especially not eating so well lately but she ate most of it if not all. After that we went upstairs and played a little and then I gave her a bath. While she was in the tub, I noticed that her bangs were getting in the way so I thought I would give her a little hair cut. Well I might have gotten a little carried away with the scissors but it will grow back. :) David says it looks cute. I couldn't get to the back since she wouldn't let me so I will try tomorrow. Caitlin must have been really tired since she went to sleep by 9:30 and didn't fuss at all. I wish her sweet dreams. I love my little Peanut and wish I could give her the best this world has to offer without spoiling her. I truly believe my parents did a great job with me and my siblings. I know my brothers and sister think I am spoiled but I don't think so. My parents gave me alot of the things I wanted as I was growing up but I think I turned out ok. I hope my parents are proud of us as I know I will always be proud of Caitlin.
Oh before forget, I noticed tonight that Caitlin has 6 teeth on the top with two more coming and 4 on the bottom with two more coming. Four of the top teeth are very visible but the others have already broken skin and she still has two more coming on the top. The two front bottom are very clear and the molars on the bottom have broken skin two but there are two more coming!! They are coming so fast!!!
Oh before forget, I noticed tonight that Caitlin has 6 teeth on the top with two more coming and 4 on the bottom with two more coming. Four of the top teeth are very visible but the others have already broken skin and she still has two more coming on the top. The two front bottom are very clear and the molars on the bottom have broken skin two but there are two more coming!! They are coming so fast!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment