skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Great Thursday after all
Well, today started off good with Caitlin waking up in a good mood. At Daycare she was so happy to get her plate of pancakes and not sad at all to see Mama go off to work. It makes me feel more at peace that she isn't unhappy when I leave. Regardless, i know that she's not like that all day long but it still feels so much better when she's happy when I leave. Work was really busy and of course I didn't get to dent my to do list. I wish i could just catch up and not feel stressed out about work. Well even though work wasn't all that great, the end of the day was great. When I picked Caitlin up from school she was so happy to see me that she was waving and walking really fast towards me. We walked around the shopping center for a little while and when I said, "lets go see Dada" she was happy to get in the car. On the way home i say a car accident right in front of me and I was thankful I wasn't involved. I would have been really mad if that van would have hit me. I'm just thankful we got home safe and sound. When we drove into the garage Caitlin called out for her Dada and started looking around. Our little schedule has become so comforting that Caitlin already knows that her Dada will come get her out of the car and Shiloh is somewhere around to greet her. We had dinner and a snack. Caitlin then had her bottle and got a bath. Soon after she fell asleep and Mama is ready to go to sleep too. I am so grateful that tomorrow is Friday and I'll be able to hang out with Caitlin a little longer. Sweet dreams little peanut.
No comments:
Post a Comment