Well today I really feel like the worst mother ever. This morning Caitlin woke up to a blown out diaper. It was so bad that David threw the sheets into the washer after he put Caitlin in the shower so I could bathe her before we left the house. She definitely did not like her Daddy putting her in the tub with her clothes and turning on the water. She really cried. After I got her out of her clothes she was a little better but she still wasn't enjoying her bath like normal. Off to school and work we went after all that drama at home. I checked on her during lunch since she was the only kid sleeping and that's not normal at all for her. Mr.Leo said she wasn't feeling well and Ms Emily wanted to let her sleep. I was totally ok with her still sleeping it just wasn't normal for her. She's usually the first to wake up from her noon nap. In the afternoon to my disappointment Mr. Leo was calling because Caitlin was on her 4th loose diaper and had thrown up like never before. I called the Doctor's office and they say it was probably a stomach bug and I shouldn't start to worry too much since it would probably go away within a couple of days. If it continues for about 5 days or more than I should take her in. I sure do feel like the worst mother ever. David left early from work to pick Caitlin up since she wasn't feeling well. When I got home Caitlin was in her high chair eating a cookie and ready for more food. She must have been hungry. Oh, before I forget she also had a booboo on her head and nose. I'll need to talk to the daycare tomorrow. Anyway, not a great start to the week but I do hope it gets better as we get closer to Friday.
Thank you Kerry for the nice chat tonight and I think I will take a different approach to my life. Tomorrow is a new day with a new beginning and it's all new experiences from here. I won't run away from a challenge just embrace the new lessons in life.
Goodbye Girl....
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment