Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mama

Caitlin said "mama" today and actually seemed to know what she was saying. That was the coolest feeling ever. I kept telling her, say "mama" and she would. I can't wait until she starts talking to me. This is the beginning of my side of my great family's events. David has the family blog all set up but I thought I would participate in keeping my view of my memories aswell. Now the whole pregnancy and the first year of Cailtin's life is a blur of how i felt and how i saw things and I don't want to go on another day creating some awesome memories and then not remembering. This might not be read by anyone but I sure hope i can look back and read about all the good and bad things that have happened through out the years. Today, I will keep it short since it's almost eleven and i need to go to work tomorrow but i will continue to post as i go along. I'll also try to post some pictures of my favorite times of my life with my family.

No comments: