The picture for the post is of Caitlin with her pajamas getting ready for bed. Aunt Kerry came by this evening with a little present for Caitlin. Kerry is so funny. You would think she is truely part of the family. Kerry could be Caitlin's personal shopper if I handed over the credit card. Always finding things for her and outdoing her mama. Caitlin would be happy to leave with her from Daycare and loves loving on Kerry when she sees her. (I think this is more of a Brooke/Caitlin spat) Tonight, Caitlin started crying when Kerry left. I think she wanted to hang out with her a little longer. Kerry didn't stay very long, as a matter of fact we never even closed the front door since she had the car running. Now that I think about it, that was kinda rude. Kerry, you can't tease Caitlin like that!! Your always welcome to stay longer. Anyway, Caitlin really liked her present from Aunt Kerry.
On a different note, the Annual Homeowner's Association was held this week and I attended the meeting. John Work nominated me for the Board of Directors which i accepted thinking more people would either volunteer or get nominated but that didn't happen. Therefore, John and I are on the Board of Directors for this coming year. It's going to be a long long year. I hope that we can get a playground at the park this year to make our community a little nicer. Anyway, looks like it might be a challenge.
And finally, Caitlin and I went to church today. She enjoyed it a little more today than last week but she doesn't seem to enjoy sharing mama too much. We also went on a long walk saturday and sunday since David was on call and didn't get out much. It was overall a good weekend and I enjoy ever minute that I spend with my family. I just wish there was more family time than work time. I hope everyone has a great week and I will try to post more often as events happen rather than waiting for the end of the week if time permits.






No comments:
Post a Comment