Caitlin patiently waiting for her milk before heading to school in the morning on Tuesday, September 29th. She was styling in Nana Bev's outfit that she bought for her on her trip. I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit but that didn't seem to be an issue. We called Nana Bev on our way back home that evening but she wasn't home. I thought the real thing would be better than a picture. Well I'm sure Caitlin can wear the outfit again soon. The next picture is of Caitlin with her sippy cup not wanting to wait to drink in the car. :)
Caitlin was such a big girl today. I logged on to the cameras at school and to my surprise they were on their way for a wagon ride. So i logged on to the hallway camera so i could take a peek at her leaving on the wagon. That was not the case, she was walking along side the wagon this time not riding it. Before Caitlin went to that class I would see the other kids walking with the teacher or pushing the wagon like big kids and I thought that was the cutest thing but seeing my daughter do it now was even cuter. She is growing up so fast. I wish time would just slow down a little especially during the weekend and holidays. Anyway, then i logged on to the toddler playground thinking that they would stop there but nope, they were still walking around. She looked so cute in the outfit Nana got her and a white hat that Ms Emily put on her to go outside.
I wish i could have taken a picture of that.
Caitlin today went to school in her little outfit that Ms Maria got for her on her birthday but aside from that she also didn't want to leave the house without her blue lamb that Aunt Sarah bought for her for Easter. She just wants to be miss independent. Making her own decisions. We better set the ground rules now otherwise it's going to be a hard 20 years.
I hope everyone had a great day!!








No comments:
Post a Comment