Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st Day of Football

Today once again was a normal day. Caitlin was happy to stay at the daycare without any problems since like usual she was looking forward to breakfast. I didn't get to check on her very often but I did call the daycare late in the afternoon to see how she was doing. They said she was having a blast riding on the wagon and watching the older kids play. David picked her up today and was told that Caitlin bit Brooke. Apparently, Brooke was putting her fingers in Caitlin's mouth and thought it was funny when the teacher would pull her hand away and tell her "no". Caitlin must have gotten tired of the whole thing and just bit Brooke. I thought it was funny that she bit her BFF but Kerry didn't seem to think it was funny.
 Below you will find a few pictures that i took today and about a week ago. The first is the outfit that my Aunt Gloria gave to her for her birthday and I thought she looked so cute going to school. Though she wasn't very happy about staying at school and didn't want to take a picture. Caitlin was demostrating on how to be upset in public. The other two were taken today. David was watching football and we were hanging out with him before and after Caitlin's bath. We played in Caitlin's room and she loves taking stuff from her closet and leaving them around the house.  The middle picture is Caitlin in an outfit Mr. and Mrs. Cantu gave her for her 1st Birthday. She looked really comfortable. The last picture is after her bath and she was getting really tired. Shortly after I put her to bed and didn't fuss about going to bed at all. Well, once again I say Caitlin is the light of my life!

No comments: