Friday, January 15, 2010

Brookeee

This morning was like no other.  It was one amazing morning!!  Caitlin and I were sitting at the daycare waiting for Caitlin to finish her breakfast.  Ms. Gaby (Caitlin's teacher) went to a classroom to get Brooke and when Brooke came out of the classroom, Caitlin pointed and said, "Brooke".  I was so amazed that I praised her as much as i could without looking like a crazy woman.  It was the neatest thing to see her see her best friend come out of the room.  Brooke came over and sat on my lap and Caitlin reached out and touched Brooke on her leg as if to say, "Good Morning Brooke, it's nice to see you."  I told both girls that it was time to go into their room so Caitlin reached to hold Brooke's hand and walk over to the classroom.  Caitlin was walking backwards but would not let go of Brooke's hand.  It was the cutest, cutest thing.  They are going to be great Best Friends!!

No comments: