So I'll always say that bad things come in threes. First, Shiloh gets sick. He seems to enjoy jumping onto the bed to sleep on it even though he gets hurt most of the time. Second, We walk out of Walmart to find a flat tire on my car. There was a car key in my tire that caused it to be flat. My friend Kerry helped out by picking up David and our bags of groceries while the very helpful service department of Walmart provided their expectional service. I was very surprised that the service department at Walmart was wonderful. Houston (the guy at walmart) came out with his little machine and added air to the tire and i was able to drive it to the back to get the tire fixed. Third, I have a car accident. That was the first accident in like twenty years. It wasn't too bad but i still felt so nervous at that moment. I wish i didn't get those panic attacks when something big happens. Surprisingly my theory wasn't right this time!! Fourth, Caitlin got an ear infection infection. She woke up on Monday with a shut eye with gunk on it and i was sure it was pink eye. I'm not sure what worse, pink eye or ear infection.... regardless I hate when Caitlin is sick and I wish i could have a wand to make it all better.
No comments:
Post a Comment