Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Best Birthday Ever!!!

Caitlin's 3rd Birthday has come and gone.  I planned this one for over 4 months and it still wasn't all that I wanted it to be.  We had lots of special touches to this special birthday not that the others weren't special but I knew that her reaction would be super special to me.  Guess what, I missed the look on her face because I was in the kitchen when she came in the door.  This 3rd Birthday was a Tangled theme party.  I did research and found some really cool things.  The invitations I did on my own with the help of some awesome website.  I also did some purple flags with suns on them that I ironed on.  I also did some blue jello cups that I forgot to give out.  The mini messenger bags that I dyed came out horrible so I ended up giving the plastic Tangled bags out.  Now the cake was something else.  I had been wanting to have this amazing cake with the a pond and tower just like in the movie and Ms. Doris delivered.  When she told me she could make the cake after she made the muffins for the Breakfast on the go for the daycare I wasn't sure she would be able to deliver what I invisioned.  Well I'm super exited that she over exceeded my expections.  The cake was AMAZING!!!  The kids got to play with the swing set, paint on paper, ring tosses and wear flowers in their hair.  The house was decorated wtih purple and gold balloons, lanterns and purple flags.  Everyone liked the food which I'm very pleased with because we didn't have alot left over.  The flower sandwiches were a hit and the meatball recipe that Patti shared was great.   I wish I could have made it as perfect as I had planned in time.  There's always next year for Cailtin and soon for Emma.

Emma is so amazing.  Ever since her insert of the tubes she has been so much more vocal.  I was so amazed yesterday that she was playing peek a boo with Cailtin and she was trying to get her Daddy's attention.  As soon as he gave her someattention she just had the biggest smile.  She is so beautiful!!  She's my angel and I hope it stays that way.  She is the happiest baby I've ever known.  She doesn't fuss unless it's time to eat. 

I so LOVE my life and family.  I feel extremely blessed and wouldn't have it any other way!! 

No comments: