Well the glowing has come and gone and now I'm just fat!!
We have been so busy that I haven't been able to make time to Blog but I have made some good notes to fill in the blanks when i do have some time. Emma's room is coming along and i can't wait to put all her clothes in it's place. Hopefully this long weekend we will have time to do that. The house is a mess and driving both David and I crazy I'm sure so it's time to put it in full gear but not until i do a few things for my little peanut. On Friday the daycare is having a Halloween lunch for them and even though I am off that day, I don't want her to miss it. Therefore, i'm trying to make it extra special. Each parent was suppose to sign up for an item of food so after my doctor's appointment for Emma (my pumpkin) I will be making some pigs-in-blanket that look like mummies. Won't that be fun?!?! I also asked David if he was ok with joining me at the Daycare during the time the kids go to the playground to decorate with balloons before they have their lunch. After that Caitlin can come home with us if she wants but it sure would be nice to have her stay at the Daycare so i can get stuff done at home so we can do fun stuff on Saturday and Sunday.
Goodbye Girl....
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment