Caitlin continues to surprise me. Tonight she put on her own shoes on her own and they were on the correct sides. I didn't really think she would do it even though the teachers had been telling me that she had. She is growing so fast and I wish I could be with her all the time so I wouldn't miss a thing. She also sits at the table with us without her highchair and eats her food on her own. Once in a while, she'll want to sit with us still but she seems to be more independent. I think she misses us too since she looks for her Daddy all the time now. This morning she would call out to him to come to her but Daddy had already gone to work. Can't but hurt my heart but I know that she enjoys the time she spends with us. Lately, I'll ask her if she wants to go to school and she'll say "no" in her cute little voice but as soon as I ask her if she wants to play with Olivia and Brooke she'll say, "YEA". Tonight when we spoke to my Dad I asked Caitlin if she would give grampa a kiss and she would say, "no". I'm sure that hurt my Dad's feeling but how do you control that? My Dad played it off and said, "wait 'til i see you little girl" in spanish. Caitlin is in big trouble with her Grampa but I'm sure he'll soon forget when he sees her next time. At least I hope...






No comments:
Post a Comment